Lonely Planet's Best of Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See the Northern Lights in Reykjavik, party in Amsterdam and ride through the canals of Venice - all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Europe:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sports, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out map, plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate
- Covers London, Scottish Highlands, Dublin, Reykjavik, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Provence, Barcelona, Lisbon, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Rome, Venice, Florence, Tuscany, and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of Europe is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Europe's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.