Insight Pocket Guides: ideal itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package. Now with free eBook, and a pull-out map.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Scotland, from top attractions like Edinburgh Castle, Glencoe and the Isle of Skye, to hidden gems, including the dramatic Smoo Cave and the peaceful islands of the Inner Hebrides.
- Compact, concise, and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What to Do, this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you're exploring Scotland
- Covers Top Ten Attractions, including Loch Lomond, Urquhart Castle and the Burrell Collection and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
- Offers an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
- Contains an invaluable pull-out map, and essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
- Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Insight Pocket Guides come with a free eBook
- Inspirational colour photography throughout
- Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience