Insight Pocket Guides: ideal itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Salzburg, from top attractions like the fairy-tale Festung Hohensalzburg fortress and Mozart's birthplace, to hidden gems, including the Augustinerbrau, a brewery run by monks.
- Compact, concise, and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What to Do, this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you're exploring Salzburg
- Covers Top Ten Attractions, including the Festung Hohensalzburg fortress that dominates the city and Mozart's birthplace as well as Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
- Offers an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
- Contains an invaluable pull-out map, and essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
- Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Insight Pocket Guides come with a free eBook
- Inspirational colour photography throughout
- Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience