A city for romance, artistic appreciation and breathtakingly beautiful architecture, Rome is abuzz with excitement day and night. Go shopping, enjoy amazing meals allow its beauty and energy embrace you. Take inspiration from the brand new Insight Pocket Guide Rome, a concise, full-color guide to this wonderful city that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that Rome has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide Rome:
- Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, from the iconic Eiffel Tower and world-famous Louvre museum to the trendy Marais district, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the Sistine Chapel and the Colliseum.
- Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day in the city.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your trip; from navigating through the hectic streets to romancing near the Trevi fountain.
- Essential information on Rome's culture, including a brief history of the city. Eating Out covers the city's best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants. A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.