Poland's towns certainly rank among the finest in central Europe. The towns are rich in history, architecture and Polish character. As well as it's beautiful cities, Poland has a lot more to offer including the surrounding mountains, seas and lake districts which incites love at first sight. Be inspired to visit with Insight Pocket Guide Poland, a concise, full-colour guide to this beautiful country that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that Poland has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide Poland:
- Where To Go takes you from the old town and market square in Krakow to Poland's largest, most famous castle in Malbork.
- Take in the impressive countryside of Poland which is ideal for leisurely walking, or if you fancy something more challenging then a hike through the high Tatra Mountains around Zakopanes is highly recommended.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the Tatra Mountains, the capital city of Warsaw and Malbork Castle.
- Perfect Tour provides an itinerary for the best way to spend your time in the country.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from watersports and shopping to seeing the opera.
- Essential information on Poland's culture, including a brief history of the country.
- Eating Out covers the countries best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.