A city for romantics, art enthusiasts, and lovers of street life, Paris is eternally compelling, a beautiful urban landscape ideal for strolling through. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide Paris, a concise, full-color guide to this iconic city that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that Paris has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide Paris:
- Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, from the iconic Eiffel Tower and world-famous Louvre museum to the trendy Marais district, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the great Notre-Dame and monumental Arc de Triomphe.
- Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day in the city.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from browsing the plethora of street and fleamarkets to enjoying the nightlife in hip Oberkampf district.
- Essential information on Paris's culture, including a brief history of the city.
- Eating Out covers the city's best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.