Milan is a city steeped in cultural and historical riches, offering some of the world's finest dining, sport, shopping, architecture and opera. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide Milan, a concise, full-colour guide to this iconic city that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that the city has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide Milan:
- Where To Go details all the key areas in the city, from the San Siro to the neoclassical city gate at Porta Ticinese, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the stunning Milan Cathedrals and the Piazza del Duomo.
- Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day in Milan.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time in Milan, with detailed suggestions including shopping, entertainment and dining.
- Essential information on Milan's culture, including a brief history of the city.
- Eating Out covers the city's best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.