This latest edition covers Israel's top attractions, from the holy sites of Jerusalem's Old City, Bethlehem and Nazareth to the pleasures of the coast and a Dead Sea mud bath.
- Over 358 pages of insider knowledge from local experts
- In-depth on history and culture, from chapters on the people and religions of Israel, the history of the kibbutz to its rich and varied cuisine
- Enjoy special features on the country's bustling markets, Old Jerusalem's city gates, Mini Israel and Israel's four seas
- Includes innovative extras that are unique in the market - all Insight Guides to countries and regions come with a free eBook and app that's regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
- Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning
- Inspirational colour photography throughout
- Inventive design makes for an engaging reading experience