Frenetic, mesmerising Hong Kong is the gateway to China, and much more besides, from the colonial heritage sights and night markets to the dazzling heights of the Peak and the 24h business district of Wan Chai. Be inspired to visit by Insight Pocket Guide Hong Kong, a concise, full-colour travel guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the very best that this non-stop city has to offer.
Inside Hong Kong Pocket Guide:
- Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, while a handy pull-out map helps you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip.
- Perfect Tour provides an itinerary of the city.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from excellent shopping to cheering on the horses at the Happy Valley racecourse.
- Essential information on Hong Kong's culture, including a brief history of the city.
- Eating Out covers the city's mouthwatering cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.