This easy to use, full-colour, water-proof map is all you need to navigate Thailand. It also includes handy destination detail on Bangkok and the islands, and tips on top attractions and getting around.
- Combines clear, up-to-date cartography with destination detail, stylish design and stunning photography
- The main map is at a scale of 1:2 000 000, with prominent public buildings, hotels and other places of interest highlighted in the extensive index, including Bangkok's National Museum and Puket Marine Biological Centre
- Secondary maps cover Ayutthaya Historical Park, Bangkok and Phuket
- But it's also much more than a map! - includes tips on top attractions, galleries, museums, heritage sites, travelling further afield, and getting around
- Laminated finish is tough, waterproof and can be written on with a non-permanent marker pen - just write and wipe as required
Map opens out to 670mm x 440mm, printed on both sides.