Inside Explore Kuala Lumpur:
- Discover the most vibrant and cultural areas of this fascinating city with a series of carefully planned routes.
- Experience the 88 floors of the impressive Petronas Towers, the hustle and bustle of Bukit Bintang and the iconic Merdeka Square.
- Insight's trademark cultural coverage sets the routes in context, with introductions on Malaysia's cuisine, entertainment options, a wealth of activities on offer and key historical dates.
- Recommended places to eat and drink are highlighted in each route, with even more suggestions in the directory section, which also contains a wealth of useful practical information, including a range of carefully selected accommodation to suit all budgets.
- Pull-out map with useful plotted routes.
- Evocative photography captures the stunning scenery of the city.
ABOUT INSIGHT GUIDES
Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. They produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.' - Wanderlust Magazine