Whatever you're in the mood for, Los Angeles offers a wealth of things to do, all against the backdrop of the iconic Hollywood Hills, Pacific Ocean and neighbourhoods familiar from thousands of movies. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Guide Experience Los Angeles, a beautifully-packaged full-colour guide to this resurgent and fascinating southern California city.
Inside Insight Guide Experience Los Angeles:
- A brand-new guide in this new series covering all the very best experiences on offer in the city.
- Stunning, colourful photography brings this iconic city and its people to life.
- Local expert authors guide you to authentic Angeleno experiences and fresh discoveries.
- A dip-in "In the mood for..." section suggests the best places to go for star-spotting, retail therapy and the great outdoors, amongst others.
- The neighbourhoods sections contain a selection what to see and do from an insider's perspective, from people-watching in Venice Beach to gallery-hopping Downtown.
- Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and the Essentials A-Z section give you all the practical information you need for planning a memorable trip
ABOUT INSIGHT GUIDES
Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. They produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.' - Wanderlust Magazine