Insight Pocket Guides: ideal itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Edinburgh, from top attractions like Edinburgh Castle and Arthur's Seat, to hidden gems, including visiting one of the 'real' Old Town streets at The Real Mary King's Close.
- Compact, concise, and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What to Do, this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you're exploring Edinburgh
- Covers Top Ten Attractions, including Edinburgh Castle, Arthur's Seat and the Edinburgh Festival and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
- Offers an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
- Contains an invaluable pull-out map, and essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
- Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Insight Pocket Guides come with a free eBook
- Inspirational colour photography throughout
- Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience