With historic buildings, boutique shops, world-class cuisine, a plethora of cultural attractions, and a laid-back ambiance, Copenhagen is one of Europe's most attractive cities. Insight Pocket Guide Copenhagen is a concise, full-colour travel guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that this exciting city has to offer.
Inside Copenhagen Pocket Guide:
- Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip.
- Perfect Day provides a day itinerary around the city.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from shopping on Strøget to rollercoasters at Tivoli.
- Essential information on Danish culture, including a brief history of the city.
- Eating Out covers the city's best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.