Insight Pocket Guides: ideal itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package. Now with free eBook, and a pull-out map.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Brussels, from top attractions like the Grand-Place, the cheeky Manneken-Pis statue, and the picturesque towns of Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent, to hidden gems, including the the unique Musée des Instruments de Musique and Chinese Pavilion at Laeken. This will save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating city.
- Compact and packed with essential information, this is an iconic on-the-move companion when you're exploring Brussels
- Covers Top Ten Attractions and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions, including the Gothic Cathedral des Sts-Michel-et-Gudule, Bruge's Belfry, Antwerp's Grote Market and the picturesque Korenlei in Ghent
- Includes an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
- Handy colour maps on the inside cover flaps will help you find your way around
- Essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
- Inspirational colour photography throughout
- Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience.