The 4th edition of Hema’s Tasmania State Map features Hema’s distinctive and informative maps, all of which have been field checked by Hema’s Map Patrol to ensure the best possible accuracy with the latest mapping data.
On one side is a fully indexed state map of Tasmania at a scale of 1:500,000. Marked on the mapping are national parks, fuel locations as well as camping and rest areas.
The reverse side consists of:
- a summary of the key things to see and do broken up into the North West, Launceston, Tamar and the North
- a table listing of National Parks and Reserves with key features and facilities (such as Camping and Caravan sites, BBQ, toilets and showers)
- Visitor centre listing
- Map of the area around Zeehan and Queenstown at 1:250,000 scale (including Lake St Claire and Franklin-Gordon Rivers National Parks)
- Map of Freycinet National Park at 1:125,000 scale
- Map of Southwest National Park at 1:200,000 scale
- Map of Hobart & Region at 1:250,000 scale (including petrol stations, information centres and rest stops marked)
Scale: 1:500 000 / 1 cm = 5 km
The map folds out to 1000 x 700 mm