Among travellers to Italy, Florence is an indispensable stop, and more and more of them are extending their stays to include additional highlights of Tuscany: Siena, Pisa, Lucca, Grevi, San Gimignano, and more. This new Day by Day Guide, by two long-experienced experts in Italy, advises the reader about the smartest ways to accomplish a visit to Florence and Tuscany. It provides and discusses sample itineraries, and then lists recommended lodgings, restaurants, shops, and must-sees. A handy and inexpensive 184 pages in size, but in a quality presentation of four-colour photos and maps.
- The best of Florence & Tuscany in one, two or three days
- Thematic tours for every interest, schedule and taste
- Walking tours of the city's best-loved neighbourhoods
- Scores of evocative colour photos
- Bulleted maps that show you how to get from place to place
- Hotels, restaurants, shopping and nightlife for all budgets
- A tear-resistant foldout map - enclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs
There’s a reason that Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than sixty years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfil their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, they have published thousands of titles to become a household name helping millions of people realise their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.