Roam ancient ruins, immerse yourself in the serene monasteries of Chiang Mai, or trek into the mist-cloaked hills of Mae Hong Son, the northern region of Thailand offers travellers all this and much more. Footprint Focus Chiang Mai & Northern Thailand is loaded with information and advice on visiting Thailand's cultural capital of the north. Featuring top attractions as well as lesser-known sights, this is the perfect guide to the land where Budhism meets hedonism.
- Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around northern Thailand.
- Highlights maps so you know what not to miss.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and party.
- Detailed street maps for Chiang Mai and other key towns.
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out Chiang Mai and Northern Thailand without weighing you down. The content of Footprint Focus Chiang Mai & Northern Thailand guide has been extracted from Footprint's Thailand Handbook.
'Footprints is the best; engagingly written, comprehensive and bang on the ball' Sunday Times