The Central America isthmus is home to exuberant swathes of rainforest and a tapestry of cultures. Footprint's 20th edition Central America Handbook will guide you from jungle-shrouded Mayan ruins, through ethereal cloud forests, to pristine, sun-soaked islands.
- Great coverage of the activities and sights in Southern Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama
- Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from bohemian towns to stunning volcanoes - Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport & practicalities to history, culture & landscape
- Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
- Full-colour planning section to inspire and help you find the best experiences
- Personal recommendations from the author on everything from festivals and national parks, to kayaking and caving
From kicking back on the tranquil shores of Lake Atitlan to marvelling at the Panama Canal, Footprint's Central America Handbook will help you navigate this intoxicating destination..