An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Stockholm, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Stockholm. Take a tour around colourful Gamla Stan, ride the roller coasters at Gröna Lund, delve into Sweden's history at the Nordiska Museet or get away from it all at the Hagaparken. From top 10 museums and galleries to top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Stockholm with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Stockholm:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Stockholm attractions, covering Skansen, Gröna Lund, Drottningholm and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Stockholm, plus over six full-colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Stockholm's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Norrmalm and the City; Kungsholmen and Vasastan; Östermalm and Djurgården; Gamla Stan, Skeppsholmen and Blasieholmen; Södermalm; and more.