An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Singapore, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Singapore.
Discover ornate historic architecture at Thian Hock Keng Temple, explore Singapore's lush Botanic Gardens, take a bumboat trip down the river, slurp fiery laksa in an open-air hawker centre, or admire a breathtaking skyline in iconic Marina Bay. From Top 10 shopping malls to the Top 10 things to do for free, discover the best ofSingapore with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Singapore:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day, a weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Singapore, covering the National Museum of Singapore, Sultan Mosque, Raffles Hotel, Sentosa, Marina Bay and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Singapore, plus five full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore the most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Chinatown, Little India and Kampong Glam, Colonial District, Orchard Road and more