An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to San Francisco, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of San Francisco.
Take a ferry trip to historic Alcatraz, bike across the Golden Gate Bridge, visit the seals at Fisherman's Wharf or ride a clacking cable car to Chinatown. From Top 10 cafés and bars to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of San Francisco with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 San Francisco:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day, weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best San Francisco attractions, covering Golden Gate Park, de Young Museum, SFMOMA, the Wine Country, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of San Francisco, plus six colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore San Francisco's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Downtown, the North Shoreline, Central Neighbourhoods, Southern Neighbourhoods, Oceanfront, the Bay Area and more