An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Paris, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Paris.
Take a Paris walking tour, see world famous artworks at the Louvre, marvel at the Eiffel Tower, or explore beautiful Notre-Dame. From Top 10 parks and gardens to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Paris with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Paris:
- Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Paris, covering Sacré-Coeur, Arc de Triomphe, Sainte-Chapelle, the Musée d'Orsay, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Paris, plus eleven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Paris's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Ile de la Cité and Ile St-Louis, Beaubourg and Les Halles, Marais and the Bastille, Tuileries and Opéra, Champs-Elysées, Invalides and the Eiffel Tower, St-Germain, Latin Quarter and Luxembourg, Jardin des Plantes, Chaillot Quarter, Montmartre and Pigalle, and more