An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to London, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of London.
Take a London walking tour, see remarkable world treasures at the British Museum, explore the leafy Royal parks and gardens, or step back in time at the Tower of London. From Top 10 live music venues to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of London with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 London:
- Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best London attractions, covering Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, the Tate Modern, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of London, plus eleven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore London's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Westminster, Soho, the West End, Covent Garden, Mayfair, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Regent's Park and more