Explore imperial palaces, visit unique museums and stunning churches or stroll across the city's bridges: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of St Petersburg with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide St Petersburg:
- Over 20 colour maps, plus a pull-out map of the city and transport map, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of St Petersburg, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of St Isaac's Cathedral, the Hermitage, the Russian Museum, the Winter Palace and more
- Colour photographs of St Petersburg's palaces, bazaars, ornate architecture, churches and many more
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Russia's political history, annual festivals, beliefs and traditions
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Vasilevskiy Island, Petrogradskaya, Palace Embankment, Gostinyy Dvor, Sennaya Ploshchad and further afield
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus visa and health information, and a useful phrasebook
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide St Petersburg is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Russia's cultural capital.