The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring Andalucía and its capital, Seville
Explore the superb art and architecture of Seville, take a night tour around the magical palace of the Alhambra in Granada or soak up the sun on the Costa del Sol: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Seville and Andalucía with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Seville and Andalucía:
- Over 30 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of Seville, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Seville and Andalucía, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail the Museo de Bellas Artes, Seville Cathedral and La Giralda, Córdoba's great mosque, Granada's Alhambra and more
- Colour photographs of Seville's historic sights and fascinating architecture, and of Andalucía's Moorish palaces and Christian cathedrals, coastal towns and beautiful nature reserves
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Seville - El Arenal, Santa Cruz, La Macarena, Parque María Luisa, plus sights across the river - Huelva and Sevilla, Córdoba and Jaén, Cádiz and Málaga, and Granada and Almería
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the region's Moorish legacy and architecture, people and culture, landscape, the art of Azulejos, traditional food and drink, festivals and events, and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get around, useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Seville and Andalucía is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Seville and Andalucía.