This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in Prague, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From strolling through colourful Golden Lane to crossing the Charles Bridge at dawn - discover the essential sights of Prague with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Prague Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Prague in detail, and includes a Metro map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of the Loreto, the National Theatre and St Vitus's Cathedral
- Colour photographs of Prague's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Old Town, Jewish Quarter, Prague Castle and Hradcany, Little Quarter and more