This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in Paris, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From strolling along the banks of the Seine to exploring world-class art collections at the Louvre - discover the essential sights of Paris with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Paris Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Paris in detail, and includes a Metro map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of Notre-Dame, the Panthéon and Sacré-Coeur
- Colour photographs of Paris's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Ile de la Cité, Ile St-Louis, the Marais, Beaubourg and Les Halles, the Tuileries Quarter, St-Germain-des-Prés, the Latin Quarter, Luxembourg Quarter, Invalides, Champs-Elysées, Montmartre and more