This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in London, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From exploring the city's history at the Tower of London to admiring gleaming treasures at the British Museum - discover the essential sights of London with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside DK Eyewitness Pocket Map and Guide London:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows London in detail, and includes a Tube map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace
- Colour photographs of London's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Westminster, Piccadilly, Soho, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury, Holborn, Smithfield, Southwark, Chelsea, Regent's Park and more