Explore the maze of narrow lanes in historic Alfama, soak up views of the city from the Castelo de São Jorge or admire spectacular palaces and scenery in Sintra: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Lisbon with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon:
- Over 25 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of the city and a transport map, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Lisbon, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of icons such as the spectacular Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, tile-filled Museu Nacional do Azulejo, Palácio Nacional da Pena and more
- Colour photographs of Lisbon's historic sights, masterpiece-filled museums, elegant palaces, beautiful beaches and coastline, and more
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about this city's fascinating history and culture, colourful festivals and events, delicious food, local wines, traditional Fado music and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Baixa and Avenida, Bairro Alto and Estrela, Belém and beyond
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Portugal's beautiful capital.