The map shows the road network in detail for easy route planning. With its political colouring of departments, it is ideal for reference and business users also.
Area of coverage:
Covers the whole of France from the Belgian and German borders in the north to the Spanish border in the south, and from the Brest Peninsula in the west to the Italian and Swiss borders in the east. Also includes the island of Corsica.
Main features of this map include:
• Fully revised and updated
• Clear, detailed road network
• Through-route maps of Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Strasbourg, and Toulouse
• Distance chart giving distances in kilometres between main towns
• Key to department names and numbers, and list of regions
• Internet links to further information
• Full Index to place names
• Map legend in English, French and German
Scale 1 cm = 11 km
Map opens out to 1080mm x 900mm printed on both sides (map on one side, index on the reverse)