Rhodes is one of the most popular Greek islands. With its wonderful coastline, classical and medieval sites and hot summer days, this island is a holidaymakers' paradise. Be inspired to visit by the Berlitz Pocket Guide Rhodes, a concise, full-colour guide to the island that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that Rhodes has to offer.
Inside Berlitz Pocket Guide Rhodes:
- Where To Go takes you from the Old Town to the coast. Take in the Knights' Quarter and New Town before heading down to the Bay and then up to the Hills of the Northeast coast. For longer stays, daytrips will take you to Líndos Village, harbour towns and the ancient city of Kameiros
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including Petaloúdes, the Palace of the Grand Masters and Tsambíka Bay.
- Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day on the island.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from beaches to watersports and shopping, plus nightlife.
- Essential information on Rhodes' culture, including a brief history of the island.
- Eating Out covers the island's best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.